Five Skincare Products Any Man Should Have
When it comes to our skincare products, most American men like to keep things simple. We want one product that can serve multiple functions. Whereas in other countries, the more you have, the better you can possible look. In 2013 65% of the global skincare market was dominated by the Asia, Pacific region and is expected to to grow to $1.2 billion this year. Now you may not spend over $387 monthly as reported in the WSJ, but you do need more than ONE skincare product for your face.
I received a care package consisting of five skincare products a man should in his possession. The curated box came highly recommend by leading cosmetic dermatologist and pal, Dr. Paul Jarrod Frank, founder and director of the Fifth Avenue Dermatology Surgery in New York and Lab Series Skincare for Men first Global Dermatologist and Skincare Technology Expert.
Here are the few products one should consider purchasing next time to go to the drugstore.
- Clarisonic Skin Care Brush – Gentle on the skin but harsh on removing dirt from your face.
- Lab Series Skincare for Men Daily Moisture Defense Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 15 – You should never walk outside without some form of SPF on your face. You versus the sun? Don’t chance it.
- Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser – Do we really need to explain why you need a face wash?
- Clinique for Men Exfoliating Tonic – Apply a tonic morning and night helps unclog pores and minimizes oil build-up.
- Lab Series Skincare for Men Daily Moisture Eye Defense Balm – The skin under our eyes is a lot thinner than the rest of our face, so it requires an extra bit of TLC.