Get Grilling With Chef Michael Symon and Knob Creek
Throughout the summer, Knob Creek and Chef Symon have teamed up to bring fans an interactive web series demonstrating how to step up your grilling skills. The Knob Creek Meat Master Class Video Series provides step-by-step educational “classes” on how to create big, full flavor on the grill. The newest video highlights meat preparation and Chef Symon walks you through how to prep and grill Skirt Steak with a Balsamic, Cherry & Knob Creek® Bourbon Steak Sauce.
Recipe Serves 4
– Olive Oil
– Salt and Pepper to Taste
– Arugula to Garnish
1. Let the steak come to room temperature by removing them from the fridge a half an hour to an hour prior to cooking
2. Season steaks liberally with oil, salt & pepper and set aside
3. Place steaks on grill and cook to desired level
4. Slice against the grain and top with steak sauce and arugula Balsamic, Cherry & Knob Creek® Bourbon Steak Sauce
– 4 oz. Balsamic Vinegar
– 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
– 4 oz. of Knob Creek® Bourbon
– ½ Cup Dried Cherries
– Salt and Pepper to TastePreparation:
1. In a non-reactive pan add balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, Knob Creek® Bourbon, dried cherries and a pinch of salt.
2. Reduce by half over high heat.
3. Remove from heat, and let chill to serve on steak.