British Swag, Without the Price Tag
You don’t always have to stamp your passport to look like a stylish Brit, here is a way to get the look close to home.
- Suit, $2,995 by Giorgio Armani.
- Shirt, $545, and boots, $1,000, by Louis Vuitton.
- Bow tie, $50 by Tommy Hilfiger.
- Pocket square by Paul Stuart.
- Watch by Cartier.
- Umbrella by Burberry, $238.
- Double Breasted Suit, by Suit Supply ($569)
- Timex Easy Reader, by Timex ($45)
- Chelsea Boot and Shirt by Banana Republic, ($158) and ($79.50)
- Purple Pocket Square, by Kent Wang ($25)
- Polka Dot Bow Tie, by Ties.com ($19)
- Toes Umbrella, by Totes ($20)